Objectspace is recruiting for a full-time Programme Manager for a fixed until 31 October 2015 when it is expected that a new position description will be devised. The appointee will have an opportunity to work with the current Programme Manager. The successful applicant will be able demonstrate:
• Knowledge and passion for contemporary craft and design
• A professional commitment to the cultural sector and an appropriate qualification
• Excellent oral and written communicator with administrative skills
• Be flexible, reliable and systematic
• IT literacy with experience of website management and office software
• Relevant experience in the visual arts or museum sector.
The Objectspace Programme Manager works Monday to Friday as part of a small team of staff and has the following accountabilities:
· Management of the delivery of the exhibition programme including liaising with contractors
· Curation and management of the window gallery programme
· Management of relationships with exhibitors, visitors, media and arts sector
· Management of Objectspace’s website and social media profile
· Programme development, exhibition curation, design and writing working with other staff
· Provision of sector information and advocacy
· Being an effective and flexible member of the small team at Objectspace
· Management of the documentation of the programme.
Click here for a job description.
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 29 October 2014. Applications should be made in hard copy to: The Director, Objectspace, P O Box 68-762 Newton, Auckland 1145. Applicants should outline their experience in relation to the position’s accountabilities, provide the name of two referees, and indicate their availability to start. Enquiries to email@example.com or telephone 09 376 6216 (Mon-Fri).